These services are provided by Virtual Staging Online, a division of Sonapix Media Group, which is registered in Alberta, Canada under Sonapix Inc (“Sonapix”).
- If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use the Services.
- Sonapix may update these Terms at any time. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
USE OF OUR SERVICES
- You agree to use our Work for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any person’s use and enjoyment of our Work and in compliance at all times with these Terms and with all laws and regulations that apply.
- In using our services, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content provided to you, whether by adding or removing material from the Work. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content from our Work for any other reason. Alterations shall be deemed to include the addition of any illustrations, photographs, videos, sound, text, or computerized effects.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All rights not expressly granted to the client are reserved to Virtual Staging Online, including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials and all electronic and non-electronic rights. For purposes of the Terms, electronic rights are defined as rights in the digitized form of works that can be encoded, stored, and retrieved from such media as computer disks, CD-ROM, USB, computer databases, network servers, and any other digital format known now or later.
- All information, data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embeddable media players, software, interactive features, advertisements or other content, or our services, are protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the Materials other than as permitted in these Terms. All such content as listed above and copyrights or trademarks, provided to Virtual Staging Online by clients, is considered to be owned or licensed by the client, and such license granted to Virtual Staging Online for use, reproduction, and delivery when commissioning for any work.
- The ownership of the Work shall remain property of Virtual Staging Online. Virtual Staging Online reserves all reproduction rights, including the right to claim statutory copyright, in the Work. Except as specifically permitted in our client agreements, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of our Work without the express, written consent of Virtual Staging Online. All approved reproductions shall bear the following copyright notice: Copyright © Virtual Staging Online 2017. All rights reserved.
- All media published on behalf of Virtual Staging Online on any social media avenues or websites operated by Virtual Staging Online and its officers, employees, or contractors for the purpose of marketing and promotion is subject to being branded by the company. Media files are provided to the client for their own discretion on upload and optimization.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
- Upon receipt of full payment, Virtual Staging Online grants to the Client the following rights in the Work: For use online on the Clients website, any social media pages, any property listing websites, and on other promotional avenues specifically targeted towards marketing the said project. The Client may not sell the product, alone or in combination with any other material, unless a transfer of copyright has been issued from Virtual Staging Online.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In the unlikely event that all or some of the photographs, or other works fail to materialize or there is total photographic failure due to reasons beyond Virtual Staging Online’s control, the liability of Virtual Staging Online will be limited to the refund of all money paid towards that portion of the project. If the final product has been delivered to the client for a period of 10 days, Virtual Staging Online carries no responsibility for the loss of such material from our archive drives. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential losses. In any event, the limit of Virtual Staging Online’s liability shall not exceed the Package Price.
- You accept that you will take all efforts to disclose, and not mis-represent, that the images are virtually staged and do not depict a true form or representation of the space. Virtual Staging is for the purpose of illustration and not to be misconstrued as accurate, both to scale or feature, under any circumstances. Virtual Staging Online does not endorse falsely advertising a space as staged when it is vacant, or misleading customers, clients, or any derivatives thereof, to any extent. You accept all liability and release all claims against Virtual Staging Online, its Directors, Officers and Employees, for any suit which may arise.
- You accept that Virtual Staging Online, a division of Sonapix Inc., a limited liability entity, has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Sonapix Inc’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or any of the services offered by the company.
- The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Virtual Staging Online against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to uses for which no release was requested, uses which exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a release, or uses based on alterations not allowed pursuant to Paragraph 5.
PACKAGE SELECTION, PAYMENT & PRICES
- Client must select a service, and receive an email confirmation for a project to be considered booked. All payments must be made in full, on or before the time of product delivery.
- The Client may request for up to 2 rounds of revision with the edits. If further design revisions are required, an additional fee may be charged.